Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Operation: Rescue Domo.

Friends.

It is with a heavy heart that I regret to inform you that this morning I was made aware of the fact that there are certain members of Domo's newly adopted family who are not happy with the report that they have changed their brutish ways. Shortly after this was brought to my attention I, again, started receiving photographic evidence of their feelings.


The following pictures are graphic in nature, and are not appropriate for children under the age of 2.


 


I am sickened to think that it is my words that have spurred these certain family members to revert to the torture and abuse of an innocent LBM. They have made false accusations, and feel that these lies justify their actions. And what's worse is that they are forcing other helpless toys to participate in these heinous crimes.

I have it on good authority that this particular family member can be especially cruel to those they consider "lesser". (Specifically, younger brothers.) Therefore, seeing how Domo is a defenseless creature, it is safe to assume that this injustice will not stop without intervention.

So, my dear readers, I must ask a favor of you. If you know of anyone who will be in or around the Idaho Falls area soon.. please.. save an innocent LBM.. save my Domo!

Thank you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll give it our best shot! But P.S. next time you come to this end of Idaho we want to see you guys! I promise we'll be nice to Domo and Domo2D. :)

Sandi N. said...

LOL Amy!! How about a self-addressed Priority Mail envelope?? ;) Ha, ha!! Tell them we'll trade him for our first born! Ha, ha!

Maren and Casey McDowell said...

Have I told you how much your Domo blog posts make my day??? Its pretty much the most hilarious thing I have read in a long time....