Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A little over a week ago...


... Cory and I were able to make a quick weekend trip to UT. It was so much fun to get away, and see old friends. The only thing that made the trip any better was listening to the words of the prophet. It is always so comforting to hear their guidance and feel their love, and there is always at least one talk that seems to be specifically for me. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life, and the hope that it gives me. I know that I have a light to turn to during dark and difficult times. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan, and although I may not always like it at the time, I know that we are given trials to help us grow. And in the end, if we are faithful, it always works out for the best.

Go here if you would like to know more.

4 comments:

Larry and Karri said...

Going to conference is so awesome! I'm glad you guys had the chance to go. It's always good to have a reminder of the big picture of why we're here & what the Lord has in store for us.

Nice photo of the temple, by the way!

The Bates said...

What a wonderful testimony Amy!
" I have no greater joy then to hear that my children walk in truth" 3 John 4

Love you - Mom

Emily Buck said...

Amy! I hope this is a way to write back to you haha WELL....I'd love to take you out shooting, photography, sometime and teach you the little that I know! lol Seriously...We're moving a little closer and maybe we can go out more. Let me know! I think it'd be fun! : )

Heather said...

Just letting you know I changed my website to my blog. so change it!